Sunday, November 4, 2018

It's been a while- Let's talk Anatomy

I know it's been forever. I tell you Cancer can really get in the way of blogging. With the said it doesn't keep me from watching all my favorite shows. So we should talk about Anatomy. Greys that is. Who is still watching. I am a loyal fan and all I can say is I can take some of the show and I can leave other parts. We will start with the taking.

After all these years we finally see Owen with a smile on his face, and I think the show is going to turn that smile upside down. So maybe this belongs in the leave section. I just want the man to enjoy his life for a while. I love his little made up family. But we all know he has always wanted a baby of his own, and if Leo's mom gets it together she is taking that baby away. Teddy's baby will make him smile, but then we have to look at Amelia's smile turned upside down and I don't know if I can take that. I was just starting to like her again.

Loving Joe and Alex. Such a cute little couple. I am not liking Alex in that stuffy suit and tie as the chief. I hope that position is passed on to someone who looks better dressed up. I love Alex looking rough. I do love the addition of Link. He is nice to look at and I like that he has a history with Joe so that can add some layers to her and Alex's relationship. Now does Link need to hook with Meredith??? I would say I could leave that. I had read an article Meredith is going to end up with the guy from How I Met Your Mother? He was better known as Ted Mosby on that hit show that run its course, and now he is joining this hit show that just won't quit. Mer and former Ted went on a date in one of the previous episodes. I know it seemed like it wasn't going to go anywhere, but I did see a little chemistry. Also they met by mistake. They actually thought they were on a blind date, when they were supposed to be on a blind date with someone else. So can I say Fate!!! All these dreams of her with Deluca... what is that???? I think I can leave that storyline, but she keeps dreaming about him, and he is rather dreamy.

Then there is Maggie and Jackson. For some reason I can not get on board with this relationship. I am not sure why. I think I wanted him to be with April. I am very story the show decided to get rid of Kepner. I really liked her character and her chemistry with Jackson. I don't see much with Maggie. I just feel like she is such a good surgeon and she is smart and beautiful and she doesn't radiate any of that when she speaks. I feel like she is always confused, always trying to figure things out, and can't make a decision without consulting a dozen people.

The new interns are ok. I feel like introducing a new male intern to hook up with the other new male intern is fine, but I hope this storyline leads to something that adds to the show. I just don't want to see the shows writers and producers put in a gay couple to replace the gay couple they lost with Callie and Arizona. I want them to make this pairing mean something.

That's all I got on this one right now. Feels good to be back at the computer. Hoping you're still watching and maybe making time to read my thoughts. Let me know what you think and what you're watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment